My Review Of The CECT P168 Phone PDA - AKA the iClone

Posted by paracetakong | Monday, December 07, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

I've had this little phone since November last year, and I'm loving it. I had read an article in Popular Science that the clone called "The Real Deal" for his solid performance fluctuated. And, I admit, I bought it as a way to pay more than $ 100 per month from AT & T for an iPhone get. As new technologies and new wireless plans come all the time, I did not make that big, that an undertaking, and I wanted the freedom to choose my own airline. I also reallyliked the fact that they (with a removable battery which is not the iPhone. If your battery goes with an iPhone, you have to take it to the dealer.)

The iClone has six speakers and a much better sound than the iPhone. The price has come down since I bought. If I had waited, I could probably get an offer for under $ 100. For the price it is now, it's a great phone for a child, teenager or college student, because the Internet, MP3, camera phoneand video capabilities for the same price as a very basic phone that doesn't have much on it.

In a nutshell, anything you can do with the IPhone, you can also do with the iClone CECT P168. You don't need to buy or install any software. The phone will automatically recognize your network, phone book, and personal settings. The features that I personally use most are is the full screen movie player, the music player (I download books on tape a lot), and the internet, But the phone has a full set of features (of which I do not use many, but how they are there).

I was very pleased with this phone. For all the technology you get, and it is very tight performance, the CECT P168 offers an unbelievable price.



0 comments